Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Big Adventure Final Day

My body is slowly healing from my sores which means I'm peeling all over . I'm so incredibly itching and my skin is feeling so very raw .The bright side of this . . . . my skin , in the end , will be very soft . Here is the final installment of my time in Texas .




It all has come to an end . Even though it took me hours and hours of being delayed coming home I would still take the train again . I love the train and one day I want to be on the Orient Express !!! I'm already planning my next trip out to visit Carolyn in Florida . I don't know exactly when but I'm going .

I did hear on the news when I got back that Dallas had a tornado in downtown Dallas .Wow !!! That's where I was . Now I know for sure Emily will never go with me .

Another thing is I never left my car before unattended at a train depot . It was taken care just fine . I did pray all around my car before I left and also the house right along with my family .

I have to say that when I got home and jumped into bed.......that bed felt like a 5 star hotel bed . I snuggled in and slept the best sleep of my life !!!!

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...