Sunday, September 23, 2012

Traffic School

    It came in the mail  and in big letters it read " TRAFFIC SCHOOL ". Really ? Was that necessary ?  Right there , for anyone to read or see , broadcasting my delinquency . It's been over 6 weeks of waiting and I almost thought they had forgotten about me . This being my first experience with something like this , I wasn't quite sure what the procedure calls for , so I called them . Do you know we have an office that just handles traffic school ?
  Let me tell ya , folks . I've always had a fear of being tasered . Once , I had a van where the drivers side window was stuck and wouldn't roll down . Couldn't wait to get that fixed . This scene played in my mind . Example :
     I'm being stopped by an officer and he asks me to roll down my window and I , of course , can't . So I try to open the door to let him know that and he thinks I'm threatening him so he pulls out his taser and POOF ! I get it .
  Yes , I played that scene in my mind forever. You can tell I have an active imagination . So when I didn't receive my traffic school schedule , I imagined a police officer running my plates and well , you know the rest . Yes , it's my first experience being a delinquent .
   Opening the envelope , I'm secretly praying that wherever they send me , it has good parking and isn't too far away . To my surprise , they gave me an online course . Praise God ! Now all I have to do is learn how to sign in and use the program correctly .
   God is so good , folks . He is aware of all my inadequacies and decided to show mercy upon me . I'll keep you posted on my course , for now . . .. . have a Blessed Week  everyone .
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...