Saturday, September 8, 2012

His Infinite Grace

    What a glorious day ! Looking out my opened windows ( yes , opened ) enjoying the breeze , I can't help but smile . What a difference one week can make . Was it only last week , a mere few days , that I was ready to bite everyone's head off ? Imagine what a few days rest can do for a person's sanity .
   God is so good to me . I'm amazed at His forgiveness and His patience  with me . Not only has He provided a very relaxing three day weekend for me , but allowed an opportunity at work last night for me to come home a whole five hours early . That's not all , though . I also have the apartment all to myself since Emily is at a birthday party . Didn't have to make supper , either . Can it get any better than this ?
    My blog , my e-mails , my lessons all caught up . My errands are done and the house is clean . I'm finally ahead of the game . I couldn't ask for anything more .
   When times are good , we seem to forget just how good we really have it . It takes an awful week or day for us to realize how merciful God really is . This week He has shown me that no matter how bad things may seem there is light at the end of the tunnel , we just have to keep believing and perservering .
   Charles Stanley once gave a great example : Here we are struggling , thinking we simply can't go on another minute and then there is God at the end of that dark tunnel coaxing us to keep moving toward the light  ( smiling the whole way ) .......the light being Him .
    Last week was so horrible . I felt like my whole head would explode . He provided the rest and here I am . Thank you , Jesus , for all you do for me . Have a Blessed Week everyone .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...