Friday, September 14, 2012

And The Story Unfolds

      I awoke this morning to a banging and clanking  from somewhere in my building . Looking out the kitchen window , I saw a huge dumpster parked right in front . They were cleaning out the nasty , smelling apartment .. . . . .finally .
      They  didn't come right away , instead , the odor reached the hallways right with  the flies . It was nasty and I felt disappointed in managements lack of a quick response . There is the legal side , I guess , to consider . That smell will take awhile to clear out .
      There were no dead bodies in the apartment , to the disappointment  of the other tenants . There was no scandal , so they made one up for themselves .
       " These people were in the witness protection " or " They were on the run from the police " or " they were laying in the ditch somewhere " . No one wanted to believe they just simply left .
        Maybe , the other tenants are right . Everytime , I go into the laundry room , I see the boys tricycles , their strollers , their high chairs . People just don't  leave such things behind . You can leave some unwanted furniture or drapes or even some clothes but never your children's things .
         I have no idea what happened to them . Their clothes and things were strewn all over the apartment . Some suitcases were opened but left behind . Seems like they left in a hurry . Whatever happened , I do pray that they are safe .
          As to the apartment , it's getting a total remodel . New neighbors will move in . A new story will begin . New people to befriend . This is how life works . It all comes down to what kind of story do you want to live . I hope you choose the right one for yourself . Have a Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...