Sunday, September 2, 2012

Desperate Lives

    This week hasn't really been my "crowning glory ". In fact , it's been more of my " hall of shame ". It seems some demon has possessed my body . I 'm so full of anger but most of all , I'm so very tired . . . . . . not just physically tired but tired of everything . The two seem to go hand in hand . I've desperately been needing this three day weekend .
    What's even more embarrassing is the fact that my blog has become a sort of  venting vessel for my anger . Who wants to read a whole bunch of nagging and complaining blogs . No one . I have become my own worst enemy . I have become a negative nag .  
     Even at work , I would stomp around like a toddler having a tantrum . That irksome person whom I 've sworn that I would love ? Well , I hated her  .
     Last week , as a Christian , I have failed . Has that ever happened to any of you ? Have you ever had a week where you wish you could erase ?
    When you know you have done wrong , you have to set it right . Just thinking about my behavior last week makes me squirm inside . I wonder what everyone thought of me . On the other hand , I don't want to know .
     Since I do have the Holy Spirit inside me , I feel very badly . Thank goodness , I have these three days to get over my shameful behavior and on Tuesday , when I go back to work , my head won't hang too low . At least , I hope not . The floors at work are always dirty .
    So let's wipe the slate clean and start over . I'm so glad that God's love for me allows me to start over . So , let's truly have a Blessed Week everyone .
P.S.
      I apologize for all the negative blogs . At least , you only had to read about my week not see it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...