Sunday, May 12, 2019

The 100 Day Project: Day 37 Of Writing

                                                                   Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                   everyday is a journey.




My mind was ruffled with small cares to-day,
And I said pettish words, and did not keep
Long-suffering patience well, and now how deep
My trouble for this sin! in vain I weep
For foolish words I never can unsay.
H. S. SUTTON.

Well, another Mother's Day is over and hopefully everyone was joyful. We can only hope. For me, it was a lovely and peaceful weekend. In fact, it seems that lately I am enjoying the weekends more and more. I feel rested and can actually get some things done. 

My work has been slow for quite awhile now. The new owners have been very busy remodeling the front lobby with some much needed new furniture. A new DI Water Treatment is being added and a Research/Discovery Department will be built upstairs. We may be a bit slow business-wise, but behind the scenes, a lot has been going on. Everyday one sees new faces as engineers, managers and staff are hired. 

Otherwise, I'm shuffling papers around trying to look busy. Some people may like that, but not me. I adore being busy. That is one way for the hours to go by fast. 

As for my personal life, things are chugging along well. The Ministry has been blooming! I don't know what has happened, but yarn is coming and items are leaving quickly, being shipped to several charities in one month. My Chronic illness ladies seem to be enjoying our current series. That's always a plus. Plus, I'm back to writing daily even though it is a challenge. 

Health-wise, I am still in remission. That's good, because financially I am not ready for a recurrence. or I should say, I want to continue paying off this debt so I can be debt free. Then, it can happen. I will be ready then. Life never plays along, does it?  Even my YouTube channel is coming along. We are in a good Season right now, so let's enjoy it.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...