Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The 100 Day Project: Day 39 Of Writing

                                                             Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



 Make me patient, kind, and gentle,
    Day by day;
  Teach me how to live more nearly
    As I pray.
SHARPE'S MAGAZINE.


Sometimes, things just don't go the way we plan. No matter how much we try, it just won't turn out well. It's moments like these, that make one realize how truly little control we have in our life. There have been so many days where I had a list of things to accomplish and I did absolutely nothing. 

I almost missed my deadline yesterday. The morning slipped away so rapidly that one wonders at the vastness of all the necessary chores that keep piling up. Life keeps moving no matter how we feel. We think we have control, but in truth, we are spinning in one place waiting for the Almighty to point us in the direction needed. We can't do anything without Him. 

I'm not even sure what had happened. All I did was change my plans for the week. I needed to do some research for my YouTube channel that involved visiting a few places. I decided to visit one place before work all this week so my weekends would be free for other things. What I didn't account for was humanity. I know how long it takes for me to get from point A to point B, but people and nature have other plans. You can't predict either. 

This one little excursion set me back so much that I wasn't able to get my blog out on time. I almost missed it by one hour, eventually posting it after 11 p.m. This isn't exactly what I set out to do when I took this challenge on. One of my main problems with this blog has been getting the material out daily. This challenge was to help with this situation, not hinder it. I feel very disappointed in myself. 

Obviously, my priorities weren't set right. My main objectives are the people living with me. Then this blog, chronic illness group, Ministry and then YouTube. I need to stick to it. At least today, the blog is out on schedule!

Have  a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...