Monday, May 6, 2019

The 100 Day Project: Day 31 Of Writing

                                                     Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey



Oh, give Thy servant patience to be still,
And bear Thy will;
Courage to venture wholly on the arm
That will not harm;
The wisdom that will never let me stray
Out of my way;
The love, that, now afflicting, knoweth best
When I should rest.
J. M. NEALE

I've been feeling pretty fatigued these past couple of days. My strength isn't what it used to be. If I don't get my rest, for the next several days my body is feeling that fatigue. You have heard me often speaking on the last recurrence and it's long lasting effects on me. This is one of them.

I only have myself to blame. I keep thinking that I can still do plenty of things physically. Obviously, that isn't the case. I'm feeling very tired, so it has been slow moving to say the least.

Days like these really bring home the future or at least how it could be in regards to my health. There may have to be decisions made where i may have to discard certain things in my life. What that would look like I have no idea and yet, it is something on my mind.

I could partially retire, but insurance is something I really need. That's the main reason while I am still working. I cannot get past insurance. We are living in different times where healthcare will not be administered without. I hear way too many stories of people with chronic illnesses being turned away from hospitals, because they do not have insurance. It is truly sad that our healthcare system is what it is. 

There are so many people who abuse our system. This type of behavior casts a dark shadow on the ones who truly are in need. Why do people abuse things so much? Why are we so greedy and lazy that we cannot work? I am not blasting people who are in need, I am simply blasting people who are abusing the system. I think they know who they are and they become outraged at being called out. 

I am done preaching. I am off to work, because it doesn't matter how I feel, I need to make a living. I need to pay my bills and have insurance.That's just a fact. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...