Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Day 53 Of Writing: Where It Began

                                                                  Everyday is a brand new day, 
                                                                   everyday is a journey.


A soul cannot be regarded as truly
 subdued and consecrated in its will, 
and as having passed into union with
 the Divine will, 
until it has a disposition to do promptly
 and faithfully all that God requires, 
as well as to endure patiently and 
thankfully all that He imposes.
T. C. UPHAM.

A few years ago, I discovered Pinterest and like any other person, I explored everything. It was in that process that I discovered some pictures of a THOW (tiny house on wheels) called Fy Nyth. I have written on this once before if you search my archives. 

I fell in love with this type of living and began reading her blog, imagining myself living there. I rarely follow blogs that aren't biblically inclined, but I really liked hers. Then she found YouTube and started to do videos only. It's been a long time since she wrote on her blog. I miss that part very much. 

That's where my interest in living simply began with that one blog. From there, I began looking into other alternative living arrangements and found so many options out there. I could see the difference, a positive one, that this style of living had in me when I began implementing various things into my life. This is how I wanted to live, especially the last part of my life.

There are many things out there that influence our thoughts, our behaviors and our lifestyles. Some of these things can be very destructive and others very encouraging. I never believed in living with regrets. I feel we should correct these regrets and turn them into a positive change for the future. Yet, if I could have changed some things about my life it would be these three things:

1. I would accept Christ as my Savior when I was 19 and someone invited me to their Church. 
2. I would pay more attention to what type of man I would choose to be the father of my children. 
3. I would begin my life in the country living simply. 

I believe that would have changed my life for the better. Alas, here we are in the now. All I can do now is make sure my children and grandchildren don't follow in my previous footsteps. One generation making all these mistakes and starting out wrong in life is enough. We have to right the wrongs as best as we can. Period. 

If you are interested in reading Fy Nyth, here is your blog link. http://fynyth.blogspot.com/

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...