Sunday, May 5, 2019

The 100 Day Project: Day 30 Of Writing

                                                     Everyday is a brand new day,  everyday is a journey.



Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and "beautiful" for Thee.
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shall choose.
F. R. HAVERGAL.

Cancer has truly given me a new life, a whole new perspective on where I should go and whom I should become. This journey, this experience has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. That may sound crazy to you, but it's true. I was a very different person before this journey, not exactly a nice one. This experience has changed me for the better.

I was given a new life and I am grateful to the Almighty for it. The entire time I was going through the cancer (the first time) I felt there was something here that God wanted me to see. My one fear was that I wouldn't be able to see it, but miss it instead. I don't even remember my old life anymore. I feel as if I've been living the life God intended for me all along. 

Have you ever felt like that? Have you ever felt that this is what you were meant for? Born for? I do and I love every single moment. I often get a lot of flack for being blunt or even recently, I've been accused of offending some people. It's almost whatever I say is meant for that person. Maybe it is something that the person needs to hear, but not from me, but the Holy Spirit. I just want to be honest about cancer. I definitely don't want to sugar coat anything. 

I love my life now. God has blessed me beyond any expectations I may have had for myself. Have I been cured of cancer? No. Will it come back? Most likely. Then how in the world has God blessed you? He has given me a purpose, a reason to get up every single day and hope fully help someone in some small way. It could be via this blog or YouTube or The Group or perhaps, with a small crocheted item. Either way, He has given me life and renewed me in such a way that I can love myself for the first time in my life. I love Him, I love life and the people in my life. This is my journey with Him.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...