Monday, May 20, 2019

Day 45 Of Writing : Everything Is Possible

                                                               Everyday is a brand new day, 
                                                                everyday is a journey. 


Lord, I my vows to Thee renew;
Disperse my sins as morning dew;
Guard my first springs of thought and will,
And with Thyself my spirit fill.
THOMAS KEN.

When we paid off the one debt, I was elated for about 24 hours. That's all. I know I should be feeling on top of the world to have achieved it, but I wasn't. In fact, quite the opposite.

You see, I know what it took to get that done. It wasn't easy, far from it. Yes, one is finished, but we have to do it again . . . twice. All I see in front of me is the hard work involved. 

Remind yourself
everyday
everything is possible.

That quote stared up at me all day at work. One of our managers writes an inspiring quote on the board every single morning. The quote of the day. You can't miss it. There it is as one walks by, staring at you. 

Remind yourself
everyday
everything is possible.

I kept repeating it over and over again all the way home. I just have to try and keep at it. Yes, there are other things coming up like fixing the heat in the car. Yes, I need a root canal done. Yes, I have to start saving up in case my cancer is recurrent. Yes, yes, there are so many other things besides the debt that needs to be accomplished, too. 

If I don't get to everything by the end of the year, shouldn't I be glad I got as far as I have? Shouldn't I still rejoice in the successes I have achieved, even if small?

Remind yourself
everyday
everything is possible!

Yes, it is possible.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...