Friday, March 18, 2016

Birthing A Dream

 
 Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

Life  is a series of dreams. As children, we dream of our favorite toys and favorite games. As we grow older, so do the contexts of our dreams. They get bigger, bolder and harder to achieve. 

When I was a young woman, I spent more time daydreaming than actually building a real life dream of my own. 

So what is your dream today?What are you hoping and praying for in your life? A husband? Children? A career? Maybe a Ministry? I'm always on the look out for something new in my life to better that life. 

As a Christian, I find I have changed both internally and outwardly, especially in my views. My dreams nowadays are more spiritually driven than anything else. My children are grown, I love the personal freedom I have now and retirement is not far from becoming a reality. So what kind of dream can I birth now?

I've been thinking quite a lot on that topic. The Crocheting Ministry will be three years old this coming August and this blog has been in existence since the Fall of 2011. I'm even thinking of going back into Children's Ministry as a Sunday School teacher. Yet, I feel there is something more that needs to come out of me. 

Birthing a dream takes work and time. Plus, many prayers. What will my next dream be? I have no idea, but I do know it's beginning to sprout!

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...