Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Kyoto Flowers

                                                       Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                       everyday is a journey.

"Did you just put on some lotion?"  
"Yes, you can smell that?"
"Smells wonderful!"
"It's Avon Kyoto Flowers."

My Petscan technician couldn't get enough of that scent. She kept bringing the tube of cream up to her nose to just get a whiff of it's fragrance. I smile whenever I imagine that scene again in my head. Her face showed her pleasure. I should have left that tube of Kyoto Flowers with her. 

There are things in life that bring us so much pleasure. These are small things that many others take for granted. Even we take them for granted on a daily basis, but a time comes when we need the comfort of these pleasures. 

The warmth of the sunshine upon our faces. 

The delicious aroma of our favorite dish in the oven. 

The contagious and bubbly giggling of a toddler.  

The beautiful glory of God's many sunsets.

The harmonious and lyrical chords of a song. 

The arduous aroma of freshly picked flowers.

Is it the upcoming Spring or a love of life that alerts me to all the gorgeous scenery around me? I don't want to miss any of it. I want to bask in it's glory and enjoy every single second. What a beautiful day! I hope all of you enjoy this glorious day!

HAVE a blessed day everyone. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...