Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day Three

Dear Diary , 

Today is Sunday  and I had an overwhelming urge to go to Church . Not just any Church , but an unknown Church to me . You see , I didn't want to talk to anyone or have people approach me at all . I just wanted to sit down in a pew , alone with God . Just worship Him , be with Him as if no one else existed . It felt wonderful to just sit there .

After Church , I picked up Emily , who went to our regular service and headed to our local drug store . We have been invaded last night by ants that came through our bedroom windows . All this rain brought the little buggers out . 

Once we started moving things around , we ended up redecorating both the bedrooms . Nothing much except moving some pieces of furniture around . We both ended up liking our new setups better .

As the day ended and light began to fade , I realized I haven't really begun doing any of the things I said I would on my vacation . Uggh , I think I over planned my schedule again . 

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...