Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day Two

Dear Diary ,

Today was certainly a very busy one . I didn't get much sleep last night , instead staying up crocheting baby blankets . Kind of silly , since I had all these appointments planned . Last thing  I wanted to do is get out of bed .

My first stop was at Walgreens to pick up some medication and some flowers for my Aunt's birthday . Next , I stopped off to deliver some supplies / pick-up crosses from one of my crocheting ladies . Then off to my mom's for a luncheon celebrating my Aunt's birthday .

What great fun we had  trying to take selfies of each other only failing miserably . Pictures of blurry images , tops of heads and closed eyes ensued . Not one good picture was taken , but we ended up bent over , holding our sides laughing so hard . Memories , that's what we were making .

Mom made a delicious meal of homemade soup , a pasta dish with chicken and homemade Polish donuts . Later , she whipped out a plate of open faced sandwiches and kolaczki . Yum !

That wasn't even the end of it . On my way out , mom gives me a bag of leftovers and my  Aunt brought me a huge bag of yarn of every summer color  you  could imagine . I left loaded with bags .

When I finally made it home , it was time for the elliptical again . I'm really proud of continuing the exercise while I'm off . I hope I can continue .

Have a Blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...