Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Negative World

I don't care for my job . There I said it . Out loud . 

I've never had problems adjusting to anything before , especially a mere shift in my work schedule . My work hasn't been anything more to me than a means of supporting myself and my family . That is all . The work that has defined me has always come from my personal life . 

Adaptation is becoming harder and harder for me . I have changed on the inside and living in this secular world has become difficult for me . This world we live in , my friends , has become a negative world . 

I head out everyday with a smile on my face whether I am feeling it or not . I have problems , maybe not as drastic as the next person , but they do exist in my life . 

Good morning everyone .

Have a good day everyone . 

How are you today , ladies ? 

Happy Monday or Friday everyone . 

The problem is that I have become disillusioned with the secular world . It's all fine and dandy , when one is sitting in Church , surrounded by people who hold the same views , but leave that sanctity ... Will you feel the love of the world ? I think not .

On social media , all one finds are videos of people physically hurting themselves , young teens vandalizing others property and young ladies making videos of themselves dancing sexy . We , as a culture love sensationalism . We want to see the " shock-effect " of everyday life . 

People can scream , holler and belittle you and when you call them out on it , they tell you this is their nature . This is how they talk , all the time . This is just the way she is with everyone , I'm told . 

Well , I don't care how you are at home , but when you step outside your door and into the workplace , church or public arena , you will show respect for others  . 

People are not afraid of God or the power of their words . Your actions can hurt someone . I go out there with my best face forward and by the end of the day , I have turned that cheek so many times . Is it no wonder that I want to go and hide from the world ? 

How did Paul do it ? He traveled city to city  and encountered all walks of life and he still had plenty of faith . No matter what they did to him , he still had hope for mankind . 

I don't care for my job nor for the majority of people working there . I keep telling myself , this is a time of interval , that God has a purpose here for me . I keep telling myself not to grow weary , but keep turning that cheek , forgiving them . All this , like many things  , is for a limited time . This too , will pass .

In the meantime , I need prayers for strength and endurance during this time . Have a Blessed day everyone .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...