Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Little Goals Of Mine



Goal :
 It's important to comprehend that a goal is a purpose or direction toward which we work .
Unknown


Not exactly sure where I read the above explanation of the definition of a goal . What is interesting to me is that the definition varies depending on who one asks and what stage of their journey that person happens to be on .

My goals certainly have changed as I've aged , but most importantly , the meaning has been altered . Now , each goal represents a piece of my heart that has weighed heavily until completion . I've asked myself  what were the goals in my life that have meant so much to me . The ones that were achieved . 

When I learned to drive at the age of 35  certainly ranks at number 
  one . I've shocked people with that one . I believe they thought I would never get a license . Of course , two days later I had an accident . 

I know I surprised people at work , some friends and even some family when I survived that first bout with cancer . I'm surprised , so why shouldn't they be ? I had a determination to fight for my life . A goal I'm still trying to achieve . 

The one that turned out to be a hidden goal that I've discovered late in life , had to be my Crocheting Ministry . I never saw that one coming  , it just appeared out of nowhere taking me by surprise . Who knew this was hidden inside of me ?

Let's not forget this blog . Started out as a dear diary type for my kids and now it has become my therapy couch healing me  . When I think of all the people I have met through this blog , people who are so special to me . 

Now there are many goals that I have not mentioned , but these above are very dear to me . You see , they have changed my life and I have never been the same again . These were the major ones that redefined where I've been , where I'm going and who I've become . 

Now , I know there are other life changing goals ahead of me . Believe me , I can't wait to make them , live them and conquer them . 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...