Friday, June 22, 2012

Weighing In

  Few months ago , while looking at some pictures from my Chemo Party , I felt a huge wave of disappointment . I looked bloated and just plain overweight . Here I was back at square one with my weight .
  Before this cancer came back , I was finally starting to lose some weight . Even a few pounds loss gives a person self confidence . I was feeling that confidence . When I heard they were placing me on steroids , I almost cried . Still , it wasn't until I saw myself in pictures that I recognized how much weight I gained .
   You may say that the only thing that matters is my health , which is true , BUT. . . . . . . appearance makes one feel better inside . We all care how we look .
   Well , I am happy to report that I have lost the weight I have gained during the chemo . I'm back to what I was before the relapse . Thank you , Jesus ! Hopefully , this trend will continue and I can shed more of the weight . I don't need to be very skinny , just lose this tummy of mine and I will be happy .
   Sorry , but today is a very short blog . It's been a very busy week for me and time has been limited .Have a Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...