Monday, June 25, 2012

And The Adventure Begins

  'Tis the eve of my trip and anticipation is running through my veins . I'm both nervous and anxious that I might forget something very important or just plain miss my train . I won't be able to relax until I'm safely on my way .
   Getting ready before every trip is such a hustle and bustle time in my home . It seems that everything is taking twice as long as it should . Not enough time to go around  . Late with everything .
   Having opted to work the day before my trip may not have been such a great idea . Originally , I thought I would be taking the afternoon train and arriving in Springfield in the early evening . That would provide me with enough time to get home , take a shower and a small nap before the trip .
   It didn't quite work out that way . With the 4th of July right around the corner , seats weren't that available . Beggars couldn't be choosers . With my train leaving after 9 a.m. there will be no time for a shower let alone a nap .
   All I will have time for is a quick stop at the house to pick up my suitcase and change of clothes before heading out to Union Station . Will have to pack a lite snack to take with me and TONS of yarn . Yes, I'm taking lots of yarn . Plan on coming back with a suitcase full of " slippers " .
   The days before a vacation always seem to be the worst . The devil follows me around causing havoc . This happens , I think , so we can appreciate our time off more .
    Have a Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...