Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Very Bad Day

  Today is not a good day . In fact , it started at work last night . I should have known better . It never fails that right before I have to go somewhere everything spoils .
  When things go bad , it's like a domino effect  causing everything to tumble . You try to prevent things from falling but your hands are like a sieve .
   Emily is just great when I'm all out of sorts . After attempting to make a meal and almost burning it , she quietly takes the spoon from my hand and finishes for me . I head out to my room  , opening my closet to take some boxes out . I am clumsy and all the contents spill over onto my carpet . With my knee acting up today , kneeling down to pick up everything is very hard to do .
  When the devil comes , he ruins everything . He isn't happy with making a mess of one thing in your life  , he has to completely tornado your being .
   Did I tell you Emily was great ? After cleaning up the spilt boxes I glance at a huge box in my room filled to the brim with my " slippers " for St. Jude's . The box is full and I had to get another . There are 230 slippers done so far . Emily and I glance at each other  and smile .
   " Feeling better now ? The kids will really like these , " she says .
 Yes , I feel a little better . I hope your day has gone much better than mine . Have a Blessed Week everyone .
P.S.
       The supper that I almost ruined Emily turned into a great meal . She made whole wheat spaghetti with tofu . It may not sound good but it's absolutely delicious .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...