Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Want To Play

  Lately , I've been wanting to play hooky . Not just from work but from all responsibilities . A free - spirited being has invaded my body and won't leave . But do I honestly want it to leave ? No ! I think this weather has something to do with it . To me , it's perfect . Not too hot and not too cold . All week it's in the 70's with the weekend being hot......wonderful !
  I just want to get out there and do something . I love to have all my windows open to see and feel the breeze . I love to see the life outside .Only summer can bring people outdoors .
 I also think that coming out of the illlness has given me a desire to live .I want to enjoy myself .I don't want to be confined to rules and regulations , I want to be a free spirit . Every night at work , I hope that maybe the power will go out and we all can go home . Terrible... just terrible ...my thoughts .
  So folks , today it's a very short blog because I just want to enjoy this moment , this day . Let's go for a walk in the woods . I want to feel the sun's warmth on my face . Ahhhh , summer . Ahhhh , life .Isn't it wonderful ? Let's do absolutely nothing .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...