Friday, June 30, 2017

The June Gathering

                                                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.




Thy presence fills my mind with peace,
    Brightens the thoughts so dark erewhile,
  Bids cares and sad forebodings cease,
    Makes all things smile.
CHARLOTTE ELLIOTT.

Around here, one can always tell when Summer is officially here, even if the calendar says otherwise. My Ministry ladies just love getting together for our monthly gathering at the woods or parks or anywhere outdoors. This always signifies the Summer Season has begun. 


I can always tell just by the type of place where we meet, what kind of turnout I will have. They love, love the outdoors, especially under this tree.

A truly beautiful day it was and not just because of the scenery. There is something calming about the woods, isn't it?

Always the same picture under the same tree. The same expressions on our faces. I look at this and see a story progression from year to year.

The "I want a tan" group.

The baby lover and nurturer Linda.

Lola and Brigette have been with this Ministry from the very beginning. When we began, four years ago, Ermes was the only child and not even in school yet. Now, we have three: Ermes, Eli, Elvis.

Yup, can't get enough of that Elvis!


Our
 famous tree.

Chocolate chip cookies anyone?


Beautiful and peaceful morning.


Breathtaking.

Karen and I.

I love these ladies and our time in the Summer. Four year Anniversary just around the corner. So glad to have these ladies in my life. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...