Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Whole New Look

                                         Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


I've been exploring other blogs just trying to see how I can improve as a blogger. I consider myself an amateur writer, so I need a lot of guidance and expertise in this area. I have no experience to speak of as many of the writers out there.

Also, I want to update the entire look of the blog. I'm not a techno person, either. Another reason that I should explore to see what is out there. With that in mind, keep looking to sometime in the near future you will see small changes here and there. 

Lately, I've been longing to change things in my life, not just on my blog. My wardrobe could use a different look since it has been years. The same goes for my hair and even  the layout  of the apartment. Nothing has been changed and suddenly I'm finding everything to be a bit boring. 

Change is very important, isn't it? It keeps us on our toes always striving forward towards improvement. I've been lagging behind in that department and it's time I've done something about it. 

These past two years really have thrown me for a loop. Here I always thought of myself as a person who adapts well to changes, only to discover it all to be a lie. I struggled folks like never before, but I can honestly say no more. I'm coming out of that darkness and live with the lemons I have. 

That's why I'm really looking forward to the Holidays this year, because I will have a couple of days off where I can recharge, recuperate, refocus and relax for the upcoming start of 2016. 

Changes? Yes! I desperately want to get back on track to a better new me and all the things I love like this blog and my Ministry. Here's to a whole new look.

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...