Saturday, December 5, 2015

More Favorite "Simplies"

                                         Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.

Here are more simple favorites.

1. Netflix
I rarely watch television anymore. What I do watch I can usually find on Netflix or PBS. In fact, I would love to cancel cable period and only use Netflix. If I was living alone, I wouldn't even have cable. Just about everything can be found on line now. Besides, there is the Library. One can also have the benefit of watching an old television program that is no longer on, episode after episode without interruption. Thinking of LOST here, where one can actually become lost in the story line.

2. Teas
Sigh, a very deep one. This has been a struggle for me. I have been raised on ordinary tea with lemon in a glass container not a cup. That's how I love to drink my tea. Since my illness, I have many well wishers who have purchased health teas with me in mind. They're disgusting, but I am so appreciative of people who have taken the time to think of my welfare.Please do not take this as an insult. I do drink the teas.



These are a few that I have in stock. 






Like I said, I do drink them, but that doesn't mean that I'm not missing my favorite plain tea with lemon. Every time I think I'm almost done with these teas, someone purchases more (lol). 

Have a blessed day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...