Thursday, November 1, 2012

An Offering Was Made

Placing my offering into the basket at Church , I felt shame . I haven't been much of a giver this year . I've fallen back on my tithes for the first time in five years . I have nothing but excuses to offer . There were times where my tithe envelope would lay inside my purse , forgotten , because I became busy with the children . Not remembering until I came home and saw it inside my bag . Yes , I've fallen back on my tithes .

While writing my blog yesterday , something inside of me , told me to take that money I had in my wallet for that couch I never bought at that Estate Sale and place it in the offering at Church . There was no arguing or excuses , just obedience . The message was clear to me . Yes , I will place it in the offering plate .

It didn't matter that it may have been a bit of money to me , it just felt right to do so . I know with a certainty that I will get a couch . God will provide that opportunity and it might be even better than what I imagined  .

I can't even believe , that I , have fallen like that . It just shows you that no one is exempt from falling , but  just as I fell , I can get back up again .
Have A Blessed Week everyone .

1 comment:

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...