Friday, November 9, 2012

Random Thoughts

Today , my mind drifted into all sorts of directions , never focusing on any particular thing . Some days are like that and for me , it usually means I'm very tired .

Speaking of tired , this whole week has dragged and I mean DRAGGED . I'm so exhausted that I've been looking for Friday way back on Monday . This new position is kicking my buttocks . I just can't keep up . I'm starting to have doubts in my capabilities . Emily , on the other hand , reminded me that God placed me in that position and He knows what He is doing . Every morning , when my shift ends , I open a drawer and shove all the unfinished work for tomorrow . I do this every morning and now the drawer is full . Where am I going to shove today's work ?  

This morning , I left later than usual , heading straight for my repeat mammogram appointment . They call it diagnostic , I call it torture . Ladies , you think the normal mammogram hurts .........just wait for this one . It all came out A-okay , though . My technician was the nicest person ever . She took such great care of me and explained everything in a way that a normal person could understand . I don't even remember the pain , I only remember her beautiful smile .

The traffic back was anything but beautiful . I think I hit every red light , construction work , detours , delivery trucks parked in the street . .... . . . . Lord , help me . To pass the time in this long drive home , I've tried calling people and listening to music , but nothing worked . That's when my mind drifted in all directions . Too bad , I can't write while I'm driving . In my mind , I wrote alot of great blogs , but none that I could remember when I sat down at the computer . I guess , you'll have to settle for this .
Have a Blessed Weekend everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...