Monday, November 26, 2012

Blog Updates

Remember the family that disappeared in my apartment building ? The one that left a totally messy place with worms and flies all over the building ? Awhile ago , they came back , looked around and went down into the storage area but never took any of their belongings . They just left . Why come here in the first place ? The apartment was completely remodeled and yet it stands unoccupied to this day . Everything about it is strange . Their storage unit is still filled with their belongings .

Now , about the Louds Family . After receiving their Blessings in a Box , they apparently showed up at our Church's Potluck Thanksgiving Dinner . Emily and I weren't there because of a baby shower . How exciting especially since I prayed for this family . I can't wait to see what else God has in store for this family .

I ran up to Linda during Church service this past Sunday . I wanted to give her some Avon and also ask how her petscan went earlier in the week . We really had no time to chat but she did tell me it went okay . I'm so glad because , you see , she was actually smiling . I haven't seen that in awhile .

You have read many of my blogs regarding my weight , blah blah blah . Well , I've started exercising on my elliptical machine . I know , I know , I have sworn many times I would not exercise anymore . I thought that maybe it will help me both physically and mentally . I have said how afraid I am of not being able to handle both work and chemo at the same time , so  . . .. . . . .maybe , this will help . I'm willing to try .

So , everyone , I have to go . This is my last full week before the chemo ( Dec. 7th.) and I'm really busy and of course , behind . See you tomorrow and have a Blessed Week !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...