Saturday, May 5, 2012

Reasons For Living

  A few days ago , I asked " what is your reason for living " . I shared mine . Let me share someone else's . Anyone else who would like to share ?


WHAT DO I LIVE FOR ?
There are days that I wish I could just go home, to be perfectly honest! Life is not easy, is it? But then there are days that I wish I had at least another thousand years to live! Life, with all of its challenges, is so wonderful!

I love to see the wonder of life through the eyes of my grandchildren. Beginning college or beginning kindergarten, they are in love with life and it is contagious!

Having raised my kids, that part of life is behind me for some time now. I loved every minute of being a mother! He gave me the best when he gave me a family. I really believe that.

Free now to move on, I am aware of the Lord pulling on my heartstrings to give to Him the best that I have with whatever time I have left in life. Sometimes, I think I have next to nothing to give. But then I see the faces of people all around me who are wounded, broken hearted and lost. I so want to bring to them the love and healing touch of Jesus Christ. Where would I be had someone not done that for me? For the many someone's that God placed in my life to see me through the times when I didn't want to go on, I want to give something back. That's what gets me up in the morning and calls my name to give it all I've got until He calls me home. To me, there's nothing sweeter in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...