Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Love The Night Life

    I love staying up at night . So peaceful and quite . Everyone asleep and the house is in slumber . There is always a nice breeze coming through the windows . No cars and no people stirring about not even a mouse .
    Eversince  I started working nights many years ago ,  staying up all night has always been a part of my routine on my days off . I would do my laundry or housework while everyone was asleep . Watch all my favorite movies or shows . Write letters and pay bills . That was my life . . . then .
  Since the cancer came into my life , staying up is almost impossible . I just don't have the stamina to do that . I'm tired all the time and taking naps has become the norm for me .
  Once in awhile though. . . . I stay up . Not all night but maybe until 3 or 4 in the morning . I sure get alot done that night . There are no interruptions . No phone calls . No people . Just you and the night .
  This  past weekend I did just that . . . . . for one night . Even though all I really did is crochet and write my blog , I still found it very relaxing and fulfilling .
  I think the reason why I really love the night is because of the privacy it brings .  My alone time is very important to me . Remember all those subscriptions I joined via e-mail ? Well , they're piling up since I can only do a few a day . Don't we all dream of time to ourselves ?
  Of course , the very next night I fell asleep , but I still smile and remember that night . Maybe real soon I can stay up all night again . Gives me the illusion that my body and I are back to normal .  Have a Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...