Thursday, May 10, 2012

Here's An Update

        Here's what has been going on lately in my life . Here's an update . . . . .

My Knee
              After yet another doctor appointment , it has been decided that I go to physical therapy . I'm still wearing my adhesive pads on my knee 12 hours on and 12 hours off . I'm not sure how much good it actually does . I have good days and I have bad days . Walking up and down stairs is still a difficulty . Maybe the physical therapy will help . If there is no improvement  , I might have to change positions at work since I spend so much time walking around .

My Bucket List
                        My list has basically come to a  standstill . Every since I have returned to work , my life  has become full . I can't seem to get back on track . My energy level is so low plus I have been experiencing health setbacks of one kind or another . Nothing too serious , more of a hindrance .  Performing just the basics daily has been a  struggle . I , personally , think that maybe I should have taken at least another month before going back . Can't do anything about it now .

St. Jude's Booties
                            I have , so far , about 125 booties made . Not as much as I hoped I would have by now , but as I have stated , it's slow going for me . I'm not falling asleep while driving . My energy seemed to improve a little . I'm very disappointed with myself at producing so little . Thank goodness , I have given myself until the end of the year . Hopefully , my production will improve .

My Cancer
                 As far as I know , I am in remission  . My next doctor visit will be in June . My tests will be done every three months now .

Well folks , that's all for now . Will keep you posted . Have a Blessed Week .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...