Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh That Sun Shiny Day

  Waking up this morning to a room full of sunshine and a slight breezy wind coming through my windows . What a glorious day ! Full of energy and a smile on my face , I jump up ready to start my day . Don't you wish all days could be like this one ? All the time ? If they were , would be appreciate them ? In the end they might become boring and not appreciated any longer . We are creatures of complaint . We are never happy .
   The more I thought about all what is ahead of me to come , the more excited I felt . My trip , my vacation , summer sunday school , sunny days of summer , the barbecues and long walks . Yes , every season brings renewed energy and hope . It vitalizes our being . The seasons are not just for the earth but also for our health .
   I realize just how much I miss the things in my life that I use to do . The long trips with my mom . I love to drive ! I find it very relaxing . My mom is the perfect person to take on a car trip . Even though she may talk my ear off , especially when I just want to listen to music and drive , but I still miss that time . Other people may complain how long it's taking  but not my mom . She loves the adventure .
  I miss teaching , really teaching . I miss my classroom . I miss the personal connections you make with your students . I just can't wait to teach my kindergarten class this summer . I can feel the excitement pumping through my veins already . Preparing my own lessons .
  I miss the adventure of summer . No other season brings so much activity . Here it is sunday morning  and typically everyone sleeps in late . Not this sunday , already I see people walking , children bike riding etc. Summer brings people outdoors for adventures ! Watermelom and garden tomatoes never tasted so good any other season ! Then there is the ice cream truck that would park in front of my house .
  Oh those sun shiny days ! Bring them on so we can appreciate the Fall that is to come ! Have a Blessed Week . Enjoy your summer everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...