Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Winter's Sleep

    These past week I've been in a deep winter 's sleep . Pure exhaustion over took my body . Whenever I got up and did some physical act , fatique would take over once again . Is it possible to sleep so much ? Can it be too much ?
    Apparently , because my body developed aches and pains from laying down ., Silly , Right ? It's true , though . I feel like I'm ready to jump out of my skin . My body maybe very tired but I'm so uncomfortable from  laying too much . What to do ? The things I complain about .
   Yesterday , I tried to keep busy doing errands and fighting sleep . It only works for so long . Again , I'm out by 8pm. A very long night ensues . Waking up and bathroom visits over and over again  throughout the night . Two more weeks of this and I'm completely done . Never again for a very long time will I have to go through this .
    Today , I got up bright and early , in all this sleep I have neglected my housework and chores . Maybe , today , after a busy day of cleaning I will have a normal night . Keep praying for me everyone . I really do appreciate  it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...