Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Good Use Of Time

    Chatting with an old friend today , they asked me what I've been doing with myself all of these months . I wasn't offended by this question . I thought it was a great question  to ask . Technically , all of us are here on a journey and we should be continuously growing in our faith , our spirituality and in our well being . Unfortunately , not all of us learn the first time . Sometimes , we need to experience things over and over again .
   That wasn't really what set me off thinking . I know where I've been and what I've experienced . To me , the real question was , what am I doing now ? One thing for sure , my first journey left me afraid to make plans and this time ?  Well , I want to make nothing but plans . I definitely don't intend on putting my life on hold and tiptoeing  around this cancer  . When it comes back , well , I'll deal with it just like I dealt with it now .
  That's not to say that I've learned everything to learn from this cancer . Most likely , when it comes back there will be another lesson for me .  But I do know I want to live out my life . No more fears overcoming me . I want to experience it all . I'm not living in fear anymore .
 I have my very own bucket list and I plan on checking off some things . So what am I doing now with my life ? I'm living it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...