Friday, February 17, 2012

Mercy , Mercy Part 2

    As I hung up the phone with my case manager from disability , a warm calm overtook my body. I will not speak to this woman again . I have asked this woman the same question at least 4 times ,  if not more , I'm still waiting for an answer . All I get  are vague answers that have nothing to do with anything .
    It amazes me the audaucity of healthcare , disability , insurance , you name it , in this country . They are rude , incompetent , uncaring , unprofessional and a few other things that I can't repeat but I am thinking  it !!You want to go crazy ......call one of them up . I honestly believe their whole purpose is not to provide a service to you during your health issue but drive you so insane  and broke that you will return to work regardless if you are healed or not . It is a shame that people have to deal with this sort of crap instead of focusing on getting better .
  After this phonecall , I just gave up . My mouth is open but no sound is coming out . I am speechless . I prayed to God to provide for me because it's been 7 weeks and I haven't received my pay  . I'm done with these people . They can go aggravate somebody else .  
  Yesterday , as I got out of my car , there lay a penny on the ground . I picked it up. Thank you , Jesus . Went into the store and bought Emily a giant Reeses for a dollar plus tax as a treat . Her one year anniversary at work . My change ? Three quarters . I smiled , now I can do a load of laundry . God is good . With two dollars in my wallet and another 30 in my checking ......I'm done stressing . God will provide for me . I will not allow these people to stress me out any longer .
  Surprisingly , the rest of the week was great . Mercy me.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...