Sunday, February 26, 2012

Joey Trip Day 2

Joey Trip Day 2

 
  1. Its like 2:30 pm and already I'm exhausted .Joey and I went for a hike in the woods which reminded me very much of Ted's walk down to the beach! I'm not kidding.I almost died!!!!
    Now I'm so tired and ready for a nap.We went around the lake and when we finally saw the finish line what was there to prevent us from crossing it? GEESE HISSING! WITH THEIR YOUNG! HISSING!We couldn't get through.Joey was very bold picking up a stick to chase them away but their necks get very long and stretched out when they Are ready to attack.
    The geese won and we had to backtrack and go around.Nature always wins.I told him I never want to see this LAKE CLINTON again.Hey Lake Clinton!?Joey is like lets tell babcia we're on Lake Bush.
    We had lunch at this pizza buffet place{sort of like CICI'S} and I had spaghetti and he had the pizza buffet.We went to Walmart and a grocery store called IGA'S.Bought this cute little sundress for Hannah and a wild T-shirt for Tim.Joey got a shirt too.
    Right now we're at his office but we plan on going to see SHREK FOREVER!!!.Then its back home and a deserved NAP.
    Last night we ended up playing games like BOGGLE,BATTLESHIP,CONNECT FOUR and SORRY.Hey I know why they call it SORRY because you never get to finish the stinking game!We just gave up.
    I didn't say but I really love his apartment.Cute and adorable.Just right for one person.I want one just like this one.I also shouldn't say but Joey really doesn't know how to make coffee.You should have tasted what he made me the first time.No matter how much creamer you put in it, it was MUD.
    He tried once more and this time it came out a little better but quite frankly I haven't had a good cup here yet----------------wait a minute,yes I did at AVANTI'S.
    I did get a very,very ,extremely good foot rub last night! P.S.I used to get such lovely foot rubs and then he got married. Now he says I need permission from his wife !

1 comment:

  1. If the boy is going to walk you into the ground and not even give you a decent cup of coffee, the least he can do is rub your poor tired feet!! I bet Aubrey would agree!!

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...