Saturday, December 1, 2018

Rescheduling My Nesting Day


                                                         Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.




Purge from our hearts the stains so deep and foul,
    Of wrath and pride and care;
  Send Thine own holy calm upon the soul,
    And bid it settle there!
ANON.

Who wouldn't love to be sitting in front of a fire on a cold and blistery night? I know I certainly would love that very much, thank you! Since I am off for a few days, I wanted to spend at least one day nesting. Yes, nesting. 

The day before, I ran around trying to accomplish all these past due errands. Some of these, people already thought I had done. It's been quite awhile since we had so many deliveries to make for the Ministry. Every time we make one, I feel a sense of satisfaction. I love making things for charitable organizations. 

I had planned for today to be my nesting day, but things didn't quite work out that way. What is a nesting day? A day spent lounging around in your pajamas doing the things you love like reading, writing or crocheting. I woke up late and then there was a minor issue to be handled online. Then another and another. Then a load of laundry. Then two. Then three. The next thing I knew it was the afternoon and the day was half over. What happened to it? 

There seems to be always something that needs to be done or taken cared of and suddenly we need to make an appointment to have a nesting day. Maybe on Sunday, but wait, that's Church day. How about Monday, but wait, grocery shopping with mom. On and on we can go. Tuesday looks good for now. Tuesday it is.

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...