Thursday, December 6, 2018

Officially Nesting



                                                                    Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                       everyday is a journey.




I do not ask, O Lord, that life may be
A pleasant road;
I do not ask that thou would'st take from me
Aught of its load.
For one thing only, Lord, dear Lord, I plead:
Lead me aright--
Though strength should falter, 
and though heart should bleed--
Through peace to light.
--Adelaide A. Procter.

Well, today is officially my nesting day. Sitting here in my pajamas, comfy as heck. Pj's are really comfortable. It is so gloomy outside with the clouds extremely overcast. No lighting coming through the windows at all. There has been sleet on and off all week. All this white in the sky, could there be snow coming? Who knows? 

All this gloominess is really starting to affect my mood. I'm trying desperately to shake off this woe is me attitude. Isn't it funny, how the lack of sunlight can affect us so much? The temperature and the weather to have such a hold on us. Yesterday, I made a vlog on YouTube on Winter Blues and here I am already falling into that pit. We really have to be careful on what we say, don't we?

Patience has never been my strength nor has trust. Trusting in the Lord is difficult, folks, but waiting is even worse. It is all about growing in the Word of God. Lord, keep me focused on that goal. Keep me growing. 

Right now, I'm trying to focus on catching up on a lot of paperwork that has been accumulating on my desk. I always pray about being productive when it matters to me. I have been on the phone quite a lot making doctor appointments like a mammogram, colonoscopy, oncology visits and ct. scan. It will be a very busy January!

I've also been busy packing away three more donation boxes for charities! That's additional besides the six that were just sent out and delivered. I love it when that happens and I can make so many charitable contributions. I am running out of boxes, but that is a good thing. 

This has been a very productive, relaxing and enjoyable nesting day for both of us. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...