Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Another Pajama Nesting

                                                                 Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                  everyday is a journey 






Yet Love will dream, and Faith will trust
    (Since He who knows our need is just),
  That somehow, somewhere, meet we must.
    Alas for him who never sees
    The stars shine through his cypress trees;
  Who hath not learned in hours of faith,
    The truth to flesh and sense unknown,
  That life is ever Lord of Death,
    And Love can never lose its own.
J. G. WHITTIER.

Oh, how I need my nesting days! I long for the rest and relaxation of shutting ourselves in doing the things we love. Sometimes, we need to shut the world out so we can re-energize our souls. Refresh. Reboot. Relax. 

For a minute there I was a bit worried there would be no time for any kind of nesting. It's been go, go, go all month long. It has made me realize that we all need something to help us relieve the stress in our life. My relief might come this way, but what about the average general public? How do others de-stress? Hmm, I wonder.

Emily and I ran around getting all our last minute chores and errands done so we could enjoy our nesting. Yes, I'm not the only one enjoying this pajama nesting day. When you have two people working toward one goal, it gets done faster. 

Getting a glimpse of the upcoming month of January, I knew it would be another busy one. Multiple doctor appointments, working overtime and just plain living life. I wanted to get a head start on my writing projects to have available when that busyness began. The same for my YouTube vlogs. 

There is nothing more relaxing for me than writing and crocheting. I often wonder how I ever made it through life without it. I mean, I just discovered this passion in my early forties. No wonder I was always angry in my younger days, I had no way to de-stress!

So that's it folks. If I'm not answering the phone or am late with my e-mails, that's because I'm nesting! So let me get back to it.

Have a blessed day everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...