Saturday, December 22, 2018

Wrapping It Up

                                                       Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



Thou art my King--
My King henceforth alone;
And I, Thy servant, Lord, am all Thine own.
Give me Thy strength; oh! let Thy dwelling be
In this poor heart that pants, my Lord, for Thee!
G. TERSTEEGEN.


Boy, am I glad I don't have a huge shopping list this year. I simply detest shopping, especially in crowds. The few that I went shopping for sent me off in a fit. People are rude, especially when it comes to parking. None of the employees I encountered knew where the puzzles were or even understood what I was talking about.

Such is life! It has been one of the busiest weeks thus far. Another shipment went out for the Ministry, but it was two large boxes and 3 mats. I am still in awe over how much we were able to send out this month. Praise God, indeed!

I used to be so much better at being done ahead of time. Everything seemed to crop up at the last minute and suddenly time would run away from me. I will definitely do better next year. 

I have to be honest here, but I am looking forward to this month ending. There is a blog post I intend on writing about this crazy December. It certainly was a month of things breaking and my attempts at fixing them. Even though, I felt hurried and as if my projects didn't get completed, I still did a lot. 

The closer it gets to Christmas, the more excited I feel. It's not for the presents or the grand feast. It has to do with the intimacy of a special birthday for my dear Savior. O Holy Night! Our Dear Lord was borne. My special light within my heart.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...