Friday, November 30, 2018

Here Comes A New Beginning


Well, here we are off from work as we anxiously await the sign in front of our building to be changed from Avon to Fareva. Will the closing go through this time? We can only hope. Last time, we apparently weren't ready.

During this past week, we worked ten hour days to finish off all of our work before this closing and transition. We also did our open enrollment for our health insurance. Let me tell you that I must be getting old, because I truly had a difficult time understanding the new website and enrollment. So many things that have to be considered when it comes to health insurance. Why has it gotten so hard and difficult to follow. In the past, all we had to do is choose the medical, dental, vision and then we were done. Now, there are so many options and they are all in medical jargon. Ugh. I visited HR a few times this week with loads of questions.

When I came back from Arizona, I told myself that I would embrace the new Company wholeheartedly and no longer spend any time wallowing in how much I detested my workplace or the people in it. I would make an effort to change my attitude in regards to my job. I still mean all of that. 

Have a blessed day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...