Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Chore Of It

                                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.





Come, children, let us go!
We travel hand in hand;
Each in his brother finds his joy
In this wild stranger land.
The strong be quick to raise
The weaker when they fall;
Let love and peace and patience bloom
In ready help for all.
G. TERSTEEGEN


Good Lord! I don't know how this microwave got this dirty, but now I have no choice, but to clean it. I detest cleaning. If I added up all the times I had to clean in my lifetime, what would that look like? I'm not sure if I want to know. Why get depressed? 

I wish I knew how to keep the place spotless at all times. I think every housewife out there has been contemplating this issue for decades, maybe even centuries. That's one reason why I want a small place. The bigger  the place one has, the more cleanup it involves. 

My fellow co-worker, a mother of four, exclaimed that she has no idea if ever her home was completely spotless. As soon as one room gets cleaned, another gets messed up. I guess the more people living in a home, the bigger the mess.  Does that make me feel any better? No, I still have to clean up my mess.

So what do I detest to clean the most? Ugh, the bathroom and the refrigerator. For my Aubs, it's laundry. I think we all have that one or two chores that we dislike very much. Yet, we keep on trucking. Then one day, after being in house full of people, we find ourselves living alone. Funny thing is, we actually look for something to clean then. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...