Friday, May 11, 2018

Letters Of Encouragement Pt.5

                                                             Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                             everyday is a journey.




Though man a thinking being is defined,
Few use the grand prerogative of mind.
How few think justly of the thinking few!
How many never think, who think they do!

I really love re-reading these letters. When one is feeling down, wondering if anyone is listening or reading, it lifts my spirits to know that someone was touched by my story. That's the entire purpose here. It's not the glory, the recognition or what a great writer I am. Can my story help someone else? I want this blog to help others, to somehow provide hope in a dark season. I hope you enjoy the following letter.

Joey,
Yesterday, you gave some insight about how you felt alone when you found out the news about your mother's cancer. Then you led your listening audience to the promises which are abundant regarding Christ's presence in the Bible. 

Well, my children can definitely relate to your loss because it's because it's been nearly 6 years since their father, age 42 went to the Lord. Trials after trials have been an unwelcomed visitor in our family, but always with a purpose in God's plan. I would need to write a book to be able to compact all of the ways in which God has used this situation. I'm glad that God has used you to share with others about the hope that lies in His promises. 

Thank you for being transparent with your experience so that it could benefit people like me. May God continue to ease your pain and look forward to an eternity with your mother. 
M.R.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...