Monday, May 7, 2018

April Days

                                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.     



We cannot kindle when we will
The fire that in the heart resides,
The spirit bloweth and is still,
In mystery our soul abides:
But tasks in hours of insight willed
Can be through hours of gloom fulfilled.
MATTHEW ARNOLD.




The month began with Easter! Yup, on April's Fools! Well, I think that's kind of appropriate, because our Lord lives! The jokes on them!

As the month proceeded, I felt extremely energized for Spring! Of course, it didn't come until the end of the month as we still had snow and sleet. Winter did not go away easily, but finally nice weather prevailed.

Look what I came across, the original five. The next generation began with these little ones. Starting at the top row we have Tommy and Joey. Bottom row there's Kathy, Emily and Carolyn. Nice picture of Emily crying. I'm sure she'll appreciate it being posted.



Down below. we have the five with my mom, their grandma. She loved the fact that she was a young grandma. This is Christmas at my older brother's apartment. 



So mom has become quite a professional with these puzzles. Whenever she begins a new one, it isn't long before it is completed. That's funny, because there was a time where she didn't want to hear anything about these puzzles. Now look at her.


Sitting in my car before work, I snapped this picture of a perfectly rounded tree. For some reason, I'm drawn to the perfect globes of a tree. It just looks strong to me when the branches grow out in all directions. It looks full of life!


I also started a new Beth Moore Bible study on David. This will be an eleven week study, so I will keep you posted on how it is going. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...