Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Random Thoughts Take 2


                                             Everyday is a brand new day,
                                            everyday is a journey

Though man a thinking being is defined,
Few use the grand prerogative of mind.
How few think justly of the thinking few!
How many never think, 
who think they do!

Two things have been on my mind lately:1) Finishing all of my projects and 2) the future a.k.a. my Tiny Living.

I have been pouring over YouTube channels watching everything out there on Rv living. Honestly, I'm not very impressed. What I'm really looking for is a good blog on the Rv lifestyle. That's what I did when researching Tiny Houses and it has been very informative. It seems that the majority of blogs out there in regards to Rv living, are travelers. Well, I don't want to travel nonstop here. I want to park it and live in it. 


I thought that perhaps I am using the wrong terminology. Perhaps there is a term for living in an Rv that I don't know about. After more research, I've finally had some success. Not the kind where I'm very happy with, but I've decided on two sites. 

One of them is really a YouTube videos of her life in an Rv, but she seems to be stationed in one place at least. Another, I'm not sure if I will like it, but she has several posts on her blog. We will see how this will work out. It was much easier when I was researching T.H.O.W.'s since there are several bloggers on that subject. 

What I'm looking for is the complete story from A to Z in why they chose this lifestyle and the ups/downs of the everyday. I'm not interested in seeing pictures of their various trips. I don't mean to sound uncaring, but I am trying to see if this is for me or not.  

I will keep you posted. At least, with the videos, I'm able to multitask. I can work on some of these unfinished projects while watching them. Stay tuned.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...