Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone ! It sure feels good to be back after a " health spell " this week . I have not been feeling too hot these past few days as my symptoms re-appeared . Emily also has been down with a virus she apparently caught from someone . The house seemed awfully quiet with both of us in our bedrooms resting . The tough part is that we still had to get up and go to work . There is nothing worse than trying to get through work when you are sick . I just can't wait for the week to end .

Today we are feeling much better and after taking a look at our messy apartment , decided it was time to get up and do something about it . Life goes on even when you're down .

Looking around , it's hard for me to think how far behind I really am . Here it is almost Christmas and I still have some cards to mail . I guess some of you will be getting a Christmas card for New Year's . The gifts are still hiding out in my closet . . .  .unwrapped .
The Christmas Dinner still on the shelves at the supermarket . When have I become so disorganized  ?

It's funny , because at work , no one has a clue that I'm feeling horrible . I can disguise it very well and continue with my work . But . . . . when I get home . . . . .it all goes to hell . I plop down on my bed and can't get up until it's time for work . I guess at home , I can be myself .

So my friends , in case you are wondering what has become of me . . . . . I'm fine , just a little behind .
Have A Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...