Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Energize Me

After doing absolutely nothing all weekend long , a burst of energy filled my body as I greeted the morning . Or I should say , the early dawn . I woke up with a start at 4:30 a.m. and have been going strong like the pink energerizer bunny . Actually , this reminds me more of the energy boost a pregnant woman gets right before labor begins .

Friends , not only did I clean my apartment , but I scrubbed ! I changed all the curtains , put up Christmas lights , cleaned out that dreaded linen closet and rearranged the contents of my kitchen cabinets before most people had a cup of coffee before work .

I polished and dusted all my figurines , music boxes and carousels . Yay ! Got on my hands and knees and scrubbed behind the toilet . Sat down at the computer and wrote a couple of e-mails and two blogs . Took a hot bubble bath and made a pot of homemade soup . It was yummy . . . . the soup wasn't bad either.

It was noon . I laid down on my bed for a break with Hercule Poirot  as he cracked another case . That added a little sparkle to my twinkle .

Jumped off the bed . . . . .okay , I lied . . . . I rolled off the bed and changed my shower curtain and cleaned the bathtub , sorted my laundry and scrubbed my stove . Are you with me ? Are you keeping up ?

This is just part one of my preparation week before chemo Friday . In another hour , I have to be at work . Something tells me I will be T-I-R-E-D tomorrow . Wait ! I have to full up on the way ....What did you do today ?
Have a Blessed Week everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...