Sunday, January 1, 2012

True Friends

   Today , I had a lesson in true friends . While I was making copies for Sunday School , my friends kept showing up to wish me a Happy New Year . I love these women . They are ever present in my life . We have shared our children , our stories , our tears . Many a Women's Group lesson that was put away while we shared our problems with one another . These women would do anything for me at the drop of a hat .
  I haven't been around these past two or three weeks to my group . Haven't been feeling well at all .
They've been reading my blog and leaving messages on my phone . Today , one offered to shave her head so I wouldn't feel alone in this . Another , reads my blog everyday and prays according to what my needs are that particular day .
   We have communion once a month and that is one thing I miss while I'm downstairs with the children . That special time taking communion . Right before communion today , one of my friends came down  and offered to take my place while I go upstairs to partake .
  Let's not forget the friend who always sends beautiful  and sometimes hilarious emails to cheer me up . All of these women   mentor my girl . Are there for her as  role models and I know will be there for her when I'm gone .
  All I have to say is I need prayers  and a ricchochet effect goes into place . These women are my livelihood . They are my rocks . You know who you are . Know that I love you  and appreciate everything you do for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...