Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Turning Over A New Leaf

   " You can control your thoughts or choose the thoughts you want to focus on".

    That was something I read yesterday as I sat around in my trademark christmas red/green pajama pants and bright yellow  tank top .with a black and white doggie paw print kerchief on my head . That's also when the doorbell rang and it was our super . Honestly , I don't know who was more embarrassed to see me this way ...him or me .  Lord , I really do look like a hillbilly .

"You can control your thoughts or choose the thoughts you want to focus on".

   It's really time for me to get up , change this outfit and start living . This month has been hell . I need to shake this mood off and motivate myself to think outside this pain  and misery . I know , you're all probably thinking that I had an epiphany but no just started feeling a little better .
  First of all , This outfit has to go for now . As comfortable as it is , Emily was threatening to burn it   and I really do like these pants . I'll sneak it back in when she's not looking . That's a rare moment .
  This morning , I got up bright and early , put on some makeup and a different outfit to wear . Felt a burst of energy run through me . Busily my morning sped by as I did grocery shopping , cleaning and yes , some more booties. At last count  (yesterday)  I had 17  washed and ready to go .
 Let's see how long I can keep this up . Probably until the next wave of nausea hits me . Better enjoy the moment while it lasts .

 "You can control your thoughts or choose the thoughts you want to focus on ".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...