Monday, January 30, 2012

      Today the heavens were bombarded with prayers for me . Thank you everyone . Prayers ,  I will always welcome . No matter how bad of a day  I may have , I will never quit . I may huddle in a corner wailing for awhile but I get up eventually . Remember that , dear friends , I will always get up . I spent the day crying  . Sometimes , we just need to wash our eyes . Not every battle has been won , but the war will be . Here's a little poem for you.........

it is easy enough to be pleasant
when life flows by like a song
but the man worthwhile is one who will smile
when everything goes wrong
for the test of the heart is trouble
and it always comes with the years
and the smile that is worth the praises of earth
is the smile that shines through tears
it is easy enough to be prudent
when nothing tempts you to stray
when without or within no voice of sin
is luring your soul away
but its only a negative virtue
until it is tried by fire
and the life that is worth the honor on earth
is the one that revisits desire
by the cynic
the sad
the fallen
who had strength for the strife
the world's highway is cumbered today
they make up the sum of life
but the virtues that conquers passion
and the sorrow that hides in the smile
it is these that are worth the homage on earth
for we find them but once in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...