Monday, July 15, 2019

Day 95 Of Writing: Swollen

                                                               Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                               everyday is a journey.



He never comes too late;
    He knoweth what is best;
  Vex not thyself in vain;
    Until He cometh, rest.
B. T.

Well, the hot and humid weather temperatures are here to stay. We are in full Summer swing. Our windows have stayed closed, blinds and curtains drawn all to keep the cool air in. All that matters now is staying cool.

My poor legs have been swollen all weekend long. They look like stumps with sausage toes. The air pressure in these humid temperatures affects them so. You might be thinking: you have to drink more water! If you have been following me for awhile you would know that I drink a 59 oz. bottle of water every single day. That's why it's in that huge bottle so I know how much more I need to drink. 

Next question: You need exercise! I exercise every morning. Maybe it's not cardio or kickboxing, but I do my basic calisthenics. Every Summer during the hottest days, this happens. It's the pressure in the air. I never realized this until my GP mentioned it to me. I always thought it was only the cold, but no. 

You may need water pills, because you are retaining water. Yes, that could be true. There are two problems with that. One, it only happens during the hot/humid temperatures like July and August. Two, I'm trying to avoid taking any kind of pills. Okay, three problems. Three, I feel like I am already drinking lots of water and this shouldn't be happening. Maybe I should drink even more?

Anyone else having this issue?

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...